What is Life Coaching?
“Coaching” is a modern term for a process of guidance that has played an integral part of all wisdom traditions throughout history. Traditionally, it is a system of personalised guidance given from teacher to student along the path of learning. In a more modern context, coaching is often termed "mentorship", whereby a mentor shares their knowledge, skills and experience to assist others in their own lives and careers. Mentorship has long been understood to play a vital role in any path of human endeavour, especially in the arena of living an examined and fulfilling life.
Who is it for?
Our approach to coaching works best for people wanting to learn and grow, those seeking self development and spiritual growth without having to check their critical reasoning at the door. The purpose and process of our guidance varies depending on your needs and aspirations. Whether you are someone seeking answers to the big existential questions, someone in need of emotional guidance, or simply someone looking for practical advice in all spheres of life, we're here to help.
Why should I do it?
Meeting thousands of people from many cultures and walks of life, we've found that most have only glimpsed the essential quality of being -- an embodiment of true purpose and fulfilment, free from the suffering of our limited beliefs. We all long to thrive and live from that level of awareness, but most don't know how. Humanity has made rapid technological progress in recent times, and yet much of our behaviour and thinking operates as if we were still living in primitive times, overly stressed, confused and insecure. It seems obvious that if we are to thrive in the twenty-first century, we must consciously participate in evolving and upgrading ourselves. That is why we offer this path of individualised coaching and personally work with any seeker committed to self development who is willing to dedicate themselves to finding clarity and a sense of true purpose in life.
What can I expect?
The journey begins by understanding who you are and what you're seeking. The next step is to clearly define your challenges and how to make important life changes to reach your desired outcomes. Our approach to coaching is a form of deeply personal guidance to help you progressively grow and thrive in all parts of your life. Some of the tools, skills and practices we utilise include: goal setting, pointing out instruction, observing, journaling, self reflection, deep listening, gene keys guidance, personalised hologenetic profile, contemplation, meditation, intuitive insight, watch/read/listen homework. This is a unique opportunity to be personally guided along the path of your own evolution.
Claudine's Areas Of Expertise:
Early childhood education
Pregnancy & homebirth
Pre & postnatal advice
Yoga & meditation
Health & fitness
Art of happiness
How can I sign up?
1) Book a session - Go to SESSIONS to book a 10min initial consult to find out if this is for you.
2) Create a personal account - You will be prompted to create a personal account that gives you access to the members area on our website, where you will find an option to BOOK SESSIONS via our online calendar, select and book a suitable time slot based on our availability. You can choose to book sessions with either Honza or Claudine depending on the nature of your inquiry.*
3) Complete your payment - Enter your credit card details and finalise your purchase. All prices are in USD.*
4) Add a message - Enter a brief description of the nature of your inquiry on your booking confirmation under "Add a message"
5) Receive a confirmation email - You will receive a confirmation email with a summary of your booking.
6) Get ready for our call - All sessions are conducted via Zoom video call and private message comms via Whatsapp, so please be sure to include your country code when entering your phone number in MY ACCOUNT and download WhatsApp from the app store on your mobile device. We will send you a Zoom invite prior to your scheduled time, so make sure you have wifi access.
*Terms & conditions: Sessions booked into our online calendar can be rescheduled anytime up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. Cancelations within 24 hours prior to your scheduled time will be automatically deducted from your pre-paid sessions. Purchased sessions are non-refundable.